If you are a Pakistani and want to acquire Turkish citizenship, you need to apply for citizenship and meet all the requirements as per the Republic of Turkey Citizenship department. What are these requirements? They are as follows:
- You need to establish a business in Turkey.
- You need to invest in Turkey, either real estate or business investment.
- You need to work in Turkey or carry a business work permit.
- You can be a Turkish citizen if you marry a Turkish citizen.
- You have completed an education in Turkey.
- You must not have a dangerous disease.
- You need to have a profession or income to earn a decent living in Turkey.
The majority of Pakistani who want to apply for Turkish citizenship for Pakistani needs to purchase a property in Turkey; more of a form of investment to apply for citizenship later on. Below are the steps to follow filing a citizenship application through property investment:
- Find a property to purchase. It should be at least $250,000. A deposit of at least 10% is needed. You will have 30 days to complete the payment of the remaining price. The title of deed will be ready within 2 to 4 weeks. Another requirement is to secure earthquake insurance for the property you purchased.
- Submit the application for citizenship and include proof that you purchase a property. The documents necessary are title deed, property valuation, and official receipts of bank payment, passport (certified and notarized). The Turkish Property Department will issue an eligibility certificate within ten business days.
- The last step is to apply and ask for a residence permit. The documents needed are a residence application form, an eligibility certificate, a biometric photo of you and your immediate family, an original and certified copy of your passport, and valid health insurance. Once you completed the steps, expect your residence permit to be issued within seven business days.