Accidents can be pretty bad and cause you a great loss. It can cause you a personal injuries as well as loss to your cars. These losses can be compensated by claims done by you. People in Toronto often face these car accidents and get severe injuries during these situations. To make your case strong enough so that you can get maximum compensation through your claim you can the best personal injury lawyer in Toronto. Lawyers have better knowledge of all the rules and regulations and can make your case strong enough using all the tactics that are required.
Important evidences that should be collected while making accident case
- Photos of injuries caused – if you have any visible injury at the time of accident take the pictures of it as it will help your lawyer in making the case strong. Any internal injuries caused in an accident should be also detailed. All the medical reports and medication bills should be listed. If any surgery has taken place than progress reports should be collected as a proof. This will help you to get the maximum recovery claim amount.
- Look for the cameras –the place where your accident took place may include some buildings, companies or any other thing that may have CCTV cameras. These cameras might have recorded the whole accident situation in it. You can get a strong proof for your claim to prove that the other party was responsible for this situation.
- Condition of road – while collecting the evidence for your car accident, it is equally important to check what the condition of road was at the time of your accident. Whether it was raining or the roads were oiled / slippery. These terms are important to mention in the details while you are making claims.
- Information of all drivers – it doesn’t matter you were involved in the accidents of two cars or 4 cars, details of every car driver are important to collect as an evidence. The details should include full name of the driver, plate number and contact information.
- Witness statements – people present at the time of accident can give the statements which can favor your case. They can tell what happened and the condition of driver if anything seems wrong like they can tell if the driver was drunk or he was using his phone while driving. These statements can be strong proofs to claim successfully.